- OMG! Deepika Padukone PRAISES Katrina Kaif & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Also HITS BACK At Rihanna!
- The Song 'Love Yourself ' Would Have Suited Rihanna More Feels Ed Sheeran
- Rihanna Shoots Down Rumours Of Rift With Beyonce On Grammy Nominations
- Rihanna Surprised Her Fans, Made Special Appearance At The Ovo Fest, Toronto
- Playing Pokemon Go Is Forbidden During Rihana's Concert
- Chris Brown Advices Justin Bieber On Love And Women!
Former Spice Girl Melanie Chisholm, better known as Mel C, has slammed singer Rihanna's raunchy image and says that she has banned her five-year-old daughter Scarlet from seeing the pop star's pictures.
During an interview with Radio Times, the 40-year-old, who would herself do skin show during her heydays, urged the female stars to show a little 'more dignity' and stop being so overtly sexual.
"My daughter loves Rihanna. But she has no idea what her idol looks like, because there is little footage of Rihanna that I'm happy for her to see," she said.
"It's a shame that a talented, successful woman expresses herself in such an overtly sexual way. Not that we can boil the problem down to one female singer baring her flesh."
"We need to have a bigger conversation about society's obsession with celebrity. It's vulgar and narcissistic and I worry about how it affects young girls," she added.
This is not the first time that Rihanna, 26, has come under criticism for her provocative and sexually suggestive image. The singer was also dropped by Nivea for her inappropriate image towards the family brand.