- 2017 Is Going To Be Noah's Year: Miley Cyrus
- Christmas Always Makes Me Feel Deeply Sad Says Miley Cyrus
- Legalisation Of Marijuana In California Makes Miley Cyrus Happy
- Miley Cyrus's Mother And Sister To Feature In A Reality Show
- Woody Allen Is A Great Fan Of Miley Cyrus
- Will Never Walk A Red Carpet Again: Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus might be thinking that she can do 'anything'. Well wearing a fake butt or lighting a rolled joint on the stage is just not all for the 'Wrecking Ball' singer. Miley Cyrus is facing a lot of criticism over inappropriate use of Mexican flag.
While performing on Mexican Independence Day in Monterrey, Mexico, Miley Cyrus who already created a buzz for wearing fake butt used the Mexican flag in a disrespectful way.
TMZ reported, Mexican officials are apparently sensitive about disrespecting national symbols so the congress of the state of Nuevo Leon wants her prosecuted. The crime of desecration carries a $1,200 fine and a 36 hour jail sentence.
Miley along with her male dancers did some sleazy dance steps (which includes spanking) while twerking on the stage wearing her new addition, the fake butt.
Miley is not the first celebrity to land into this trouble. Paulina Rubio was fined $4K for appearing naked on a magazine cover wearing just the Mexican flag. Miley also spit water on the cheering crowd while performing on the stage. Where are your manners Miley?
Image Courtesy: twitter