- 2017 Is Going To Be Noah's Year: Miley Cyrus
- Christmas Always Makes Me Feel Deeply Sad Says Miley Cyrus
- Legalisation Of Marijuana In California Makes Miley Cyrus Happy
- Miley Cyrus's Mother And Sister To Feature In A Reality Show
- Woody Allen Is A Great Fan Of Miley Cyrus
- Will Never Walk A Red Carpet Again: Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus has been showing her support for Free The Nipple campaign since months. We have seen her going topless and just covering her modesty with pasties at several occasions.
Now Miley Cyrus has again showed her support for the campaign. Miley showed out for the "Free the Nipple" campaign by posting a topless black and white photo on Instagram.
However, the 'Wrecking Ball' singer deleted the pic soon after posting it but till then it became viral. "Some lame ass def gonna [flag] that but f-k it," Miley captioned the now deleted post. "#practicewhatchupreach #FreeTheNipple #FreedatSh-."
It might be possible that Miley deleted the racy pic as she was violating the rules of Instagram which landed Rihanna in trouble a few months ago.
After this, Miley posted these weird memes of her childhood face photoshopped on naked women. There are also mocked disturbing pics of topless women who have been photoshopped with Miley's Hannah Montana's face to push the message.