- Unknown Facts About Sofia Vergara: All You Need To Know About The Colombian Beauty!
- Aerial Winter Shows Off The Scars From Breast Reduction Surgery!
- Modern Family Actress Ariel Winter Talks Her Breast Reduction Surgery
- Reid Ewing : The 'Modern Family' Actor Reveals He's Gay
- Sofia Vergara Weds Joe Manganiello : Everything You Need to Know About The Wedding
- Forbes Highest Paid TV Actresses In The World 2015 List: Sofia Vergara Tops Again!
Actress Elizabeth Peña who is well known for her role in Modern Family and Rush Hour passed away at the age of 55. The sad news was given by her nephew Mario-Francisco Robles.
Mario recently worked with Elizabeth in El Rey Network's Matador, where she played the title character's mother Maritza, Mario wrote on Latino-Review, where he serves as a writer.
The El Rey Network released a statement to HollywoodLife.com. They said, "We are deeply saddened by the passing of our friend and colleague, Elizabeth Peña. She was a role model, a truly extraordinary performer and an inspiration in every sense of the word. Our thoughts are with Elizabeth's family and friends during this difficult time. She will be deeply missed."
Elizabeth had two teenage children with husband Hans Rolla.
The death of Elizabeth Peña who has been in the field for nearly 40 years has shocked the industry. Some celebs expressed their brief on Twitter. From Eva Longoria to Robert Rodriguez, some stars have been really impacted by her death and they took on to Twitter to express their grief.
Rest in Peace Elizabeth Pena...you paved the way for so many of us!! http://t.co/IiGf6JuxGf— Eva Longoria (@EvaLongoria) October 16, 2014
So devastated to hear about the passing of Elizabeth Pena. A lovely friend and wonderful actress. She will be truly missed.— Robert Rodriguez (@Rodriguez) October 16, 2014
My heart is broken!!! My prayers are with you and your family. We will miss you #ElizabethPena –ZS— Zoe Saldana (@zoesaldana) October 16, 2014
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.