- Disney Drops 'The Jungle Book' Teaser Ahead of Trailer Release
- 'Game of Balls' First Adult Film With Awareness on Testicular Cancer
- Box Office Preview: 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' To Crush 'Hot Pursuit' & 'Maggie'
- Erotic Movies of 2014
- Controversial Movie Posters That Were Banned
- Facts About Annabelle: The Doll In The Horror Movie
- Two Night Stand Movie Review: A Twitchy Tale Of Romance
- Hollywood Movies Releasing This Friday (26th Sept)
- The Maze Runner Movie Review: Visual Effects Makes It A Good Watch
- Friday Watch: Hollywood Movies Releasing On September 19
- Upcoming Hollywood Biopic Movies You Can't Miss!
- 'The Prince' Movie Review: Watch Only If You Have Nothing To Do
We might hate to accept but romantic movies are always on our watch list. Those with sad or happy ever after ending movies touch our heart and make us believe in the very concept of love. As Valentine's Day is coming closer, it is time to collect some romantic classics and romantic movies, and fix a date with your partner to watch them.
There are some classic romantic Hollywood movies till time which have not only touched our hearts but also made us fall in love.
These romantic Hollywood movies made us laugh, cry and believe in love. It showed us love, hatred, betrayal and aftermaths of a breakup. While some are mixed with comedy and made into a rom-coms, there are some heart-touching romantic movies which show love and only love.
The recent example is The Fault In Our Stars. Not only the movie made us cry, it also had little comedy, heartbreak and love which just blew our minds. No wonder the trailer as well as the movie has got so many hits.
Thus, we decided to take a look at the most romantic Hollywood movies that touched our hearts.
Most Romantic Hollywood Movies That Touched Our Hearts:
The Fault In Our Stars
This is a new movie which is a blend of everything. The romantic movie made us cry, laugh and fall in love without thinking much about the consequences.
The list would be incomplete without the classic romantic movie Titanic.
Be it Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams' on-screen chemistry or the love story or the beautiful ending, we just can't get over The Notebook.
Romeo and Juliet
Young Leonardo and Claire make the best Romeo and Juliet. The movie with its sad ending touched the heart.
A Walk To Remember
The teen romantic drama which is an adaptation of Nicholas Sparks' novel of the same name is another favourite.
Silver Linings Playbook
The movie shows a unique chemistry of Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Copper. Watch it for their performance.
Gone With The Wind
It is another romantic movie which can be seen again and again.
The list of romantic Hollywood movies of all time would be incomplete without Channing Tatnum's and Amanda Seyfried's, Dear John.
When Harry Met Sally
This is a classic romantic Hollywood movie which is a must watch!
It is a romantic comedy which made us laugh, cry and fall in love.
This is a fairytale movie which shows the transition from a prostitute to a pretty woman who stays in a penthouse. Richard Gere and Julia Roberts are at their best!