- Next James Bond Actor Battle: Who Will Replace Daniel Craig? Damian Lewis, Idris Elba...
- David Oyelowo Is The New Bond In Audiobook 'Trigger Mortis'
- Spectre's New Trailer: James Bond Is Getting Started!
- See First Look of Daniel Craig As James Bond In "Spectre"
- Daniel Craig’s Birthday: Shirtless Pics of Handsome Bond!
- Sony Hack Scandal: 'Spectre' Script Stolen!
- Sam Smith's Spectre Theme Song: Daniel Craig & Monica Bellucci Kiss
The wait is over as the official title of Bond 24 has been announced. Sony Entertainment team was at Pinewood Studios in London and at the press conference, they announced the name of the next Bond movie which is 'Spectre'. The official cast and their characters have also been announced at the press conference.
While Daniel Craig returns back as the secret agent, Bond for the fourth time, Andrew Scott who plays Moriarty in Sherlock is going to play the villain in the movie. Spectre also stars Ralph Fiennes as the new M, Ben Whishaw, Rory Kinnear and Naomie Harris along with Christoph Waltz, Monica Bellucci, and Dave Bautista. Bond will be driving DB 10 car in the Spectre movie.
SPECTRE (Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion) is a fictional global terrorist organisation featured in the James Bond novels by Ian Fleming from which the Bond films have been adapted.
"Casting directors thought he was perfect to play a baddie and they wanted to use his existing Sherlock profile - and amp it up to the next level. Andrew is hoping the move will see him leap from TV to the big screen, where he can eventually divide his time between London and LA. He knows this is his big break," an insider told mirror.co.uk over casting Andrew Scott as the villain.
Spectre is the 24th installment from the James Bond franchise. It is directed by Sam Mendes who also directed SkyFall, and is set to be released in October 2015. The shooting will start from Monday as it was reported earlier that the shooting will commence in December. The shooting will be held in Prime Studios in London, Rome, Mexico city, Morocco and Austria.