- Charlize Theron's Dark Places Trailer: Gillian Flynn's Novel Adaptation
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Reunite For X-Men: Apocalypse
- Cannes 2015 Day 2 Red Carpet: Charlize Theron, Katrina Kaif, Julianne Moore & More...
- Cannes 2015 Day 2: Salma Hayek, Charlize Theron, Mallika Sherawat & More Attend Photo Call
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Are Rekindling Their Romance?
- Kristen Stewart & Nicholas Hoult, Co-Stars Of Equals Are Inseparable
Actor Nicholas Hoult has broken his silence about the leaked nude photographs of his former girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence, branding the hacking a "shame".
The actress, who will be seen in "The Hunger Games", was one of dozens of female celebrities targeted in the recent Hollywood hack, which led to personal naked pictures of the stars posted on the Internet.
Lawrence spoke out about the "disgusting" incident for the first time in a recent interview with Vanity Fair, dubbing it a "sex crime" and "sexual violation".
She went on to reveal the pictures were originally intended for an unnamed boyfriend, reportedly her "X-Men: First Class" co-star Hoult.
During a visit to a US TV show Thursday, Hoult opened up about the hacking for the first time, saying: "It's shocking that things like that happen in the world. It's a shame."
Ironically, Hoult was on the show to promote his new film "Young Ones" alongside director Jake Paltrow, who is Gwyneth Paltrow's brother and former brother-in-law of Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, who is rumoured to be currently dating Lawrence.