- Mariah Carey & James Packer Are Engaged After 8 Months Of Dating!
- Celebrities Who Must Rekindle Love & Comeback Stronger
- Nick Cannon Wishes To Stay Single For Now
- Famous 'K'ontroversies Of Kim Kardashian
- Is Nick Cannon Dating Again? Snapped With A Mysterious Brunette
- Amber Rose Finally Speaks About Her Cheating Rumours
Titled "Neon Aliens Ate My Homework and Other Poems", the book is set to hit the stores in March 2015. Nick Cannon who is currently the host of America's Got Talent announced his separation with singer Mariah Carey after 2 years of marriage. "There is trouble in paradise. We have been living in separate houses for a few months," Cannon told The Insider With Yahoo on Aug. 21st.
The publisher said that Cannon, who has been writing stories and poems since he was 8 years old, aims to combine poetry and hip hop culture in the book. Earlier in January, Scholastic announced that Mariah Carey and her hubby Nick Cannon were teaming up together to write "Roc and Roe's Twelve Days of Christmas," a children's picture book that stars their 3-year-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe (whose nicknames are Roc and Roe) in illustrated form.
However, the separation doesn't seem to stop Nick and he himself is releasing the book next year. Scholastic announced on Tuesday that Nick Cannon is at work on "Neon Aliens Ate My Homework and Other Poems," an illustrated poetry book for children.