- Rapper Meek Mill Says He Is In A Dream Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Hollywood Celebrities Whose Real Names Will Surprise You!
- Hollywood Divas Who Got Extremely Real About 'Body Image'!
- Are Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Engaged? Did She Say Yes?
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Are Supposedly Involved In Illuminati
- 10 Interesting & Little Known Facts About Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda'!
Rapper Nicki Minaj has made her feud with ex-boyfriend Safaree Samuels public on micro-blogging site, Twitter. Minaj, 32, and Samuels, who split early this year, had a heated exchange on Twitter over the weekend.
"Even when I try to protect people, they still try to take advantage of me. Haven't you learned that God is in control? Stop while you're ahead. "Anything you don't appreciate will be taken. God sees your ungrateful evil soul. I gave and gave and gave. Threatening me? Blackmail? Jump. 30K watch the night my cousin was killed on the street like a dog. More than rappers. But it was never enough. Don't make me. Too much love," Minaj wrote.
The 'Tik-tok' hitmaker also implied that she supported him to start his own career as a musician. "Wanted fame. I gave u my blessing. I still love. I still love. I still love. I'll always love. So disappointed," she quoted the lyrics from her 'Pills N Potions' single.
In somewhat a response, Samuels wrote on Twitter, "I'm doing interviews about... Not one thing said I'm doing interviews about Nicki. sound ridiculous... Stop looking for pitty... You handle your business why cant I? And it's not about fame its about respect..."