- Louis Tomlinson Shares A Picture Of His New Born Son & Reveals The Name!
- Louis Tomlinson Banned From Delivery Room By Briana Jungwirth's Mother?
- Birthday Special! Must See Pics Of B'day Boy Zayn Malik & Gigi Hadid!
- Not Again! Harry Styles Fall On Stage During 1D's Toronto Concert, Watch
- 1D Star Louis Tomlinson & Briana Jungwirth Are Expecting Their First Child
- Zayn Malik Speaks For The First Time After Quitting One Direction
- I Haven't Dated In A Long Time Says Harry Styles
Popular boy band One Direction is not angry for being blanked at the 57th Grammy Award nominations. The five-member group, whose third album 'Midnight Memories' is the biggest-selling album worldwide in 2013, thinks there is a high quality of music up for the Grammy prizes.
When asked if they were surprised not to be shortlisted, Harry Styles, said, "I don't think so, I think there's so much incredible music out there, I don't think you can kick off." The 'Steal My Girl' hitmakers recently made history with their new album, 'Four', becoming the first band in the US Billboard 200 history to have their first four albums all debut at number one.
The group, which also features Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Niall Horan, is pleased with its achievements such as the chart milestone, and the two American Music Awards it picked up in November. "When you look at the list of nominations, everyone is incredible so it's not like... People have different opinions and there are a lot of awards shows we do get nominated for so we're lucky for those things," Styles added.
Meanwhile, the boy band is working on their fifth album.
The British boy band, One Direction, has been named Artist of the Year by Billboard this week. The 'Steal My Girl' hitmakers released their third album 'Midnight Memories' last year in November and raked USD 290 million from their 69 performances across the globe that helped them to emerge as a successful band.
One Direction has become the first group to earn the top artist distinction since Destiny's Child ruled in 2001. So, they are not sad over no Grammy nominations may be!