- Jessie J Admits She Is Not In Love With Boyfriend Luke James
- Jessie J Defends Ariana Grande, Says She Is Not A Diva
- Jessie J Blames Social Media For Killing Romance
- Jessie J Can't Wait For Her Leaked Photos To Hit The Web!
- VMAs 2014: Nicki Minaj Battles Wardrobe Malfunction
- Jessie J keen to pen song for 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
Singer Jessie J's performance at "The X Factor" show has mesmerised One Direction's Niall Horan.
The 21-year-old singer couldn't withhold his admiration and made a proposal to Jessie via the social networking medium, Twitter.
"@JessieJ marry me," Horan posted on his Twitter page. Well before getting too excited, let us clear it out that it was simply a joking offer as the singer got impressed by Jessie's performance.
Jessie, 26, made a good impact to her performance Sunday, wearing a skimpy black costume, which featured a black brassiere and hot pants underneath a bejewelled body costume.
Images Courtesy: Twitter
She completed her look with a pair of thigh-high boots. Just last week, Jessie turned down a lucrative offer to be a judge on "The X Factor" over bullying concerns. However, the singer appeared on Sunday night and with her performance and looks, made men fall for her! Jessie J came during the eliminations to promote her new song, Bang Bang.
Speaking to host Dermot O'Leary after performing, Jessie revealed she was a big fan of contestant Fleur East, who won a place in her mentor Simon Cowell's final three.