- Oops! Amal Clooney Suffers Malfunction At First Wedding Annivesary Celebrations
- George Clooney Celebrated First Wedding Anniversary With Amal Without Gifts!
- Amal Clooney Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction In Golden Dress, Flashes Briefs
- Amal Clooney To Enter Film Industry? Taking Acting Classes
- Amal Clooney Steals Limelight at Tokyo Premiere of 'Tomorrowland'
- George Clooney Reveals How He Proposed To Amal
One of the ace fashion designers who has dressed many Hollywood and other industry stars, Oscar de la Renta passed away. The designer passed away after a long battle with cancer at the age of 82, a family member told ABC News.
One of the recent collections of Oscar de la Renta was seen on new bride, Amal Alamuddin. Amal on her wedding wore the ace designer's creation to tie the knot with the handsome Hollywood star, George Clooney.
Oscar was diagonised with cancer in 2006. However, nothing could stop the ace fashion designer from spreading his wings across the world and dressing stylish women with his creations.
Oscar de la Renta shot to fame in the 1960s when first lady Jaqueline Kennedy used to wear his designs frequently. Soon thereafter, he launched his own label in 1965. Rest is all history. After Jackie Kennedy, other first ladies like Betty Ford, Nancy Reagan, Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush have worn many Oscar de la Renta creations.
Some of the A-listers who were often snapped in his brilliant pieces are Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba, Beyonce, Nicole Kidman, Oprah Winfrey, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristen Stewart, Penelope Cruz, Taylor Swift, and Jessica Chastain to name a few.
The tragic death of the designer has left many stars upset. Taylor Swift and many other stylish celebs who wore his creations expressed their grief on twitter.
Our thoughts and prayers are for him, his family members. Rest in Peace Oscar de la Renta. Thank you for styling all the gorgeous ladies around the world!