- How Fast And Furious 7 Would Originally End, Had Paul Walker Been Alive!
- Paul Walker Was An Older Brother To Me Says Scott Eastwood
- Fast And Furious Family Paid Tribute To Paul Walker On His Death Anniversary
- Paul Walker's Character Could Possibly Return In Future Fast & Furious Movies
- Shocking! Michelle Rodriguez Wanted To Die Before Paul Walker!
- Vin Diesel Shares The First Poster Of Fast 8! Movie To Hit The Theaters Soon
It has been a year since the handsome actor, Paul Walker died, in a tragic car accident on Nov. 30, 2013. As soon as the news of the tragic death was reported, friends, stars and fans expressed their grief on the loss of the star. Co-stars from Fast & Furious franchise shared memories of their time with Walker.
And even a year later, memories of the late actor are still fresh in people's minds. "I am so lucky to have had him as a big brother," Walker's younger brother Cody, 26, told the New York Daily News via email.
Walker's father, Paul Walker III, told Entertainment Tonight that this time of year is doubly tough, with the holidays coinciding with the anniversary of his son's death. "I'm missing him more now, the last month. It's not getting any better for me." He even said that he will not celebrate the holiday this year.
Co-star Vin Diesel said on Facebook, "A year ago today... a year of mourning... and his absence still leaves me speechless. We miss you Pablo..." He even shared a photo of Walker with his 6-year-old daughter, Hania Riley.
Ludacris posted a photo of Walker on Instagram and said, "Always in our hearts. Can't believe it's been a year already. You spirit will be felt in volumes across the world forever #fast7april3rd #rip."
Michelle Rodriguez tweeted, "I love you Paul," along with a pic of her co-star and friend. "Your living in the hearts of all who love you for sure. Sending mad love out to Heaven @SupportROWW," she wrote.