- How Fast And Furious 7 Would Originally End, Had Paul Walker Been Alive!
- Paul Walker Was An Older Brother To Me Says Scott Eastwood
- Fast And Furious Family Paid Tribute To Paul Walker On His Death Anniversary
- Paul Walker's Character Could Possibly Return In Future Fast & Furious Movies
- Shocking! Michelle Rodriguez Wanted To Die Before Paul Walker!
- Vin Diesel Shares The First Poster Of Fast 8! Movie To Hit The Theaters Soon
Late actor Paul Walker's daughter Meadow paid a heart touching tribute to her father on his 41st birth anniversary through a touching post on Instagram. As a special gesture, Meadow posted a photograph of her as a toddler being held by her dad. "Happy birthday, I love you," Meadow captioned the picture.
Paul Walker had a tragic death last year in November. Fast and Furious star died in a car crash.
Meanwhile, Vin Diesel honoured his "brother" and co-star Paul Walker with an emotional tribute video on what would have been his buddy's 41st birthday.
Vin Diesel posted the clip, which shows the late actor at a birthday celebration held in his honor one year ago, on his Facebook page on Friday, Sept. 12. A crowd sings "Happy Birthday" to Walker and he and Diesel also give each other a big hug. The video post was captioned, "One year ago today... Honoring Our brother..."
The film fraternity, friends and family have been expressing their feelings on social networking sites. The actor's "Fast and Furious" co-star Jordana Brewster remembered Walker by posting an image of a sunset.
She captioned it saying, "#HappyBirthdayPW, #ROWW. Always in our hearts."