- 2 Guns - Movie Review: Action Filled, But Tedious
- Mission Impossible 4 gets a grand opening at the Indian Box Office
- Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol – Movie Review
- Tom Cruise is a down-to-earth person: Anil Kapoor
- Paula Patton wants to work with Aishwarya Rai
- MTV VMAs 2015: Miley Cyrus Announces Something Major
Patton, who married Thicke in 2005, is asking the judge to grant the estranged couple joint custody of their four-year-old son Julian Fuego.
Patton's divorce filing comes nearly eight months after she announced they were separating. The couple have been married since 2005 and met when Thicke was just 14 years old. During the copyright dispute of Blurred Lines song, Thicke accepted that he is not an honest person. "No. That's why I'm separated," he said. "I told my wife the truth. That's why she left me."
Following the separation, Thicke attempted to win his wife back through numerous grand gestures. His seventh albumm is also named Paula. However, Patton seems to have been stuck with her decision of splitting with Thicke. Robin spent last year struggling with drug and alcohol addiction. Moreover, he accepted that he did not do any sober interviews back then. "Every day I woke up, I would take a Vicodin to start the day and then I would fill up a water bottle with vodka and drink it before and during my interviews," he said in the April deposition file.