- INSIDE DETAILS: What Happened When Shahrukh Khan & Brad Pitt Shared A Stage Together?
- Brad Pitt Says Too Much Boozing Became A Problem For Him
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Brad Pitt Undergoing Plastic Surgery To Deal With Divorce
- Marion Cotillard Opens Up About Her Steamy Scene With Brad Pitt In Allied
- Melissa Etheridge Supports Brad Pitt, Slams Angelina Jolie For The Split
Actor Brad Pitt says that fatherhood has not only made him "more generous and alive", it also makes him feel like the "richest man alive".
The 50-year-old has six children - Maddox, 13; Pax, 10, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 8, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 6. In the November issue of the Psychologies magazine, he spoke about what he's learned from raising children and more, reports eonline.com.
"You learn to value the basic beauty of family, of watching your children grow and evolve. It's the most beautiful thing you can experience," said Pitt, who is married to actress Angelina Jolie.
"I feel like the richest man alive since I've become a father," he added.
How else has the "Fury" star's life changed since becoming a parent?
"Being a father has changed me on so many levels and made me more generous and alive. I see my children as an essential part of my life, and it means so much to be able to educate them and help them make their way in the world as they grow up," he said.
"I love being a father and all the responsibilities that entails," he added.
Pitt is a protective parent and he says he worries about them "all the time".