- Emma Roberts took Skype route for Scream 4 audition
- Knox’s lawyers to fight Hayden Panettiere flick
- Hayden Panettiere to play convicted murderer Amanda Knox
- Hayden Panettiere dismisses trouble on Scream set
- Hudgens, Panettiere team-up to promote charity campaign
- Hayden Panettiere celebrated New Year with boxer beau
Pregnant Hayden Panettiere, who is engaged to Ukrainian boxer Wladimir Klitschko, accidentally revealed the gender of her unborn child at Emmys 2014 red carpet.
The "Nashville" star made her first public appearance with her baby bump at the 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards red carpet, and revealed she and fiance Klitschko are preparing for a baby girl. Pregnant Hayden Panettiere looked fresh and glitzy in a low neckline gown at the Emmys 2014 red carpet.
The blonde beauty gushed about her pregnancy, and told E! News: "I'm thrilled. I can't wait for her to come out." Picking up on Panettiere's gender slip, TV journalist Giuliana Rancic asked, "Girl?", prompting the actress to reluctantly confirm a daughter is on the way.
She added that she wanted to find out the sex of the baby because she "likes to shop for her baby girl and paint the room appropriately". Hayden also spoke about her pregnancy. She said, "My feet get sore when I'm wearing no shoes. I've never felt this amount of weight on me." Speaking about the pregnancy cravings, Hayden said that her cravings for chicken noodle soup has just increased.
In May, the couple revealed that they were expecting their first child together. Hayden must be preparing to welcome a baby girl next year.