- Kensington Palace Releases Family Photo Of The Duke & Duchess Of Cambridge!
- Cuteness! Famous Babies Of Hollywood Celebrity Parents!
- Kate Middleton Returns With A Bang Post Maternity Leave, Does Cardio In Heels
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Are Expecting Baby No. 3, Report
- Prince George's Official Photo Released To Celebrate His 2nd Birthday
- Prince George Turns 2: Cute Pics Of The Royal Heir
Prince William is trying hard to make his pregnant wife Kate Middleton feel better during her second pregnancy. The Duke of Cambridge took his gorgeous Duchess at Balmoral Castle in Scotland. The expecting parents also took their little baby Prince George for the babymoon. The royal couple regularly visit Balmoral, the Queen's Scottish residence, and the trio flew over in August to spend quality time with Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip.
This is the first trip Kate Middleton took during her second pregnancy. She was advised 6 weeks rest following her severe morning sickness similar to what she experienced in her first pregnancy as well.
And guess what, according to royal insiders, pregnant Kate Middleton managed to travel and make it throughout the journey in the flight without sickness. "William wanted to take Kate away for a break after her rough past couple of months," a source told Us Weekly. "They both love the outdoors and the weather isn't too cold yet, so it's the perfect time to take a trip."
"It's great that George is now at an age where he can travel," the insider added. Well we agree and excited to see the little royal family spending some time together.
Prince William tried his best to make his pregnant wife Kate feel better during her second pregnancy. Kate Middleton too looks better now that she has entered second trimester. She has given two public appearances before and rocked the look with her maternity style. The royal couple will welcome their second child in April of next year.