- Kensington Palace Releases Family Photo Of The Duke & Duchess Of Cambridge!
- Cuteness! Famous Babies Of Hollywood Celebrity Parents!
- Kate Middleton Returns With A Bang Post Maternity Leave, Does Cardio In Heels
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Are Expecting Baby No. 3, Report
- Prince George's Official Photo Released To Celebrate His 2nd Birthday
- Prince George Turns 2: Cute Pics Of The Royal Heir
Kate Middleton gave her third royal appearance during her second pregnancy, and guess what, the Duchess of Cambridge stole all the limelight! After struggling with severe morning sickness, Kate Middleton is back on her foot and playing her social role to the fullest.
After giving breathtaking appearances on 21st October, Kate Middleton gave her third public appearance. The Duchess of Cambridge showed off her little growing baby bump this time. Arriving alone for a charity gala dinner, Kate Middleton looked stylish during her second pregnancy. Her small baby bump was clearly visible in the black dress.
Kate was snapped when she arrived for dinner for Action for Addiction. Her pregnancy glow and charm shows that the Duchess of Cambridge is doing great now.
Kate Middleton is around 12 weeks pregnant with her second child made headlines for her style during first pregnancy. However, her morning sickness which also took a toll on her health in the first time had returned again. Due to this health condition, Kate Middleton was staying indoors for a long time.
However, we are really excited to see The Queen's granddaughter-in-law back in action. It is reported that the royal couple is expecting twin girls this time.