- The Oscar Dreams! Rajkummar Rao Wishes To Receive The Prestigious Award From Meryl Streep
- Meryl Streep Receives Standing Ovation At The 89th Oscars 2017
- Meryl Streep Creates History At Oscar, Receives Her 20th Nomination
- Robert De Niro Pens Letter In Support Of Meryl Streep's Golden Globe Speech
- Golden Globe Awards 2017: Meryl Streep Slams Donald Trump In Her Acceptance Speech
- Meryl Streep's New Movie Totally Rules! Trailer, A Masterpiece!
Barack Obama honored the American actress with the Presidential Medal of Freedom. One of the fans of the talented Oscar-winning actress and confessed openly that he loves her.
"I love Meryl Streep," Barack Obama said during the ceremony before honoring the actress with the Presidential Medal of Freedom. "Her husband knows I love her. Michelle knows I love her. There's nothing they can do about it," he added. A video of the footage were Obama is telling this has also been uploaded on YouTube. Meryl looked radiant in a red dress and was blushing with a smile. It is not just President Obama but millions of fans who just love the gorgeous beauty.
"She's done it all for her craft," the President continued. "She's [even] sung ABBA," he said, referring to her role in Mamma Mia!. Obama added, "That's something."
Other recipients of the Presidential Medal of Freedom included Stevie Wonder ("Thanks to Stevie, all of us have been moved to higher ground."), Ethel Kennedy ("We give thanks to a person whose love for her family is matched by her devotion to her nation."), and Tom Brokaw ("The chronicler of the Greatest Generation . . . we celebrate him as one of our nation's greatest journalists").