- CONFIRMED! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Attending Prince Harry- Meghan Markle's Royal Wedding
- Prince Harry Still Can't Quit Smoking, Snapped Taking Drags On His Birthday Bash
- James Blunt Dedicates "You're Beautiful" To Prince Harry
- Facts About The 'Naughty' Prince Harry: Birthday Special
- Kate Middleton's Second Pregnancy Rumours Spread Again!
- Prince Harry finds love in Pop Princess!
Ahead of his 30th birthday, Prince Harry is all excited as this birthday is a special one for the royal heir. Prince Henry Charles Albert David Windsor, the second son of Prince Charles and Princess Diana will receive £10million of his mother's fortune on his 30th birthday which is on 15th September, 2014.
The inheritance mentioned in the will of his late mother Diana, Princess of Wales, is the same as that received by his older brother Prince William on his 30th birthday in 2012.
The money comes from a trust fund bequeathed to her two sons (Harry and William) at the time of her death in 1997. In Diana's original will which was drawn up in 1993, the princess had stipulated that both princes would be entitled to their entire share of the capital on reaching 25.
However, the will was changed by a variation order granted by the High Court on December 19, 1997 (three months after Princess Diana's premature death in a car crash in Paris).
So what is included in the inheritance? The estate comprises of stocks and shares, jewellery, cash from her £17million divorce settlement, dresses and some other personal belongings at her Kensington Palace apartment.
Prince Harry currently earns about £38,847 a year as an Army captain. So, the birthday boy has many more reasons to enjoy his birthday and be 'The happy prince'.