- Anne Hathaway Says Hollywood Is Not A Place Of Equality
- A Weary Anne Hathaway Wishes To Stay At Home With Her Baby
- Anne Hathaway Defends Jennifer Lawrence : Says, ‘She Was Dryly Joking’
- Anne Hathaway Shows Off Her Baby Bump In A Bikini While Sharing A Kiss With Husband Adam!
- Hollywood Divas Who Slammed Sexist Questions Asked To Them!
- These Disney Actresses Turned Hot From Cute Will Definitely Leave You Dumbstruck
- Anne Hathaway & Chrissy Teigen Show Off Their Baby Bumps
- 10 Hollywood Chick Flick Movies Of All Time!
- Hollywood Beauties Who Shaved Their Head & Yet Looked Gorgeous!
- Hollywood Actresses With Their Adorable Pets
- Celebs Who Went Blonde: Kim, Beyonce, Miley, Scarlett Johansson & More
- 'Interstellar' Movie Review: Slow Yet Intrigue Sci-Fi Film
- Oscar 2015 Nominations: The Grand Budapest Hotel, Birdman & The Imitation Game Lead
Why do people hate Anne Hathaway? This is the most common question that pops on our mind whenever we read and hear about 'Hathahaters'.
The Oscar winning actress is celebrating her 32nd birthday today (11th November, 2014). On this special occasion, we would like to talk about the reasons why we love the gorgeous American actress. From her beautiful smile in romantic comedies to her serious look in movies like Interstellar, Anne has charmed us in different ways.
We have seen the evolution of Anne Hathaway from Mia Thermopolis in the Disney film 'The Princess Diaries' to Amelia Brand in her recent release, 'Interstellar'. Anne Hathaway is one of twenty-five people in the industry to win an Academy Award, a Golden Globe, a BAFTA, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and a Critics Choice Award for a single role. Anne won all this after her breathtaking performance in Tom Hooper's Les Misérables.
Apart from her acting skills, Anne Hathaway is also one of the actresses who has made to the list of most beautiful people in the world. People magazine named her one of its breakthrough stars of 2001, and Anne also appeared on its list of the world's 50 Most Beautiful People in 2006.
Another reason to love Anne Hathaway is, she is honest and does a lot of charity work. Who sells their wedding pictures, and then give the money to Freedom to Marry, a pro-gay-marriage organization?
Here are some other reasons we just love birthday girl, Anne Hathaway. Take a look.
Reasons We Love Birthday Girl, Anne Hathaway:
Anne Hathaway will always be our Disney Princess, Mia. Her smile can melt your anger in seconds.
Be it the beautiful princess Mia or the assistant to the powerful fashion magazine editor Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada, Anne Hathaway has tried different genres staring from rom-com to science-fiction movies.
The Stunning Catwoman
She proved her critics by playing a sexy and ambiguous cat burglar Selina Kyle in The Dark Knight Rises. Anne trained in martial arts for this role and Hedy Lamarr played her inspiration.
Education Is A Must
While most of the stars quit studying to focus on the glamourous line, Anne prioritised education while filming on the other side. Anne studied at both Vassar and NYU.
Anne has been involved in a lot of charity work. After tying the knot with actor Adam Shulman in 2012, Anne sold her wedding pictures and then give the money to Freedom to Marry, a pro-gay-marriage organization. Hathaway is an LGBT rights activist as her older brother is a gay. She has donated money to organizations that support same-sex marriage.
Anne Sings As Well
Anne showed off her singing skills in one of my favorite movies, Ella Enchanted. She belted out Queen's "Somebody To Love" and it's really, really impressive. Most recently, the actress lent her voice to the Les Miserables film/soundtrack. The entire cast sang live on-camera and Anne sounded incredible. She even used her voice for a funny skit on The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon! Her singing is just one of the many reasons to love Anne Hathaway.
Anne accepted that she battled depression during her teenage years, saying that she eventually overcame the disorder without medication. She quit smoking and turned a vegan as well. However, Anne quit vegetarianism while shooting Interstellar.