- Spoiler Alert! 'Money Monster' Trailer Starring Julia Roberts & George Clooney Gives Away Ending!
- Hollywood Actors Who Gained Weight & Bloated For Their Movies
- 5 Hollywood Celebrity Mothers With Adorable Twin Children!
- Celebrities' First Jobs: Toilet Cleaners, Waitress, Bellhops & More Shocking Roles
- Red Nose Day: Kim Kardashian, Reese Witherspoon, Gwyneth Paltrow & More
- 'Pretty Woman' Cast Reunite After 25 Years, See Pics
- Julia Roberts' Mother Dies, Might Miss Oscars This Year
- Julia Roberts: I Have Taken A Big Risk By Not Having A Facelift
- American Daily Praises Sonam Kapoor; Degrades Bollywood!
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Elijah Wood & Other Hollywood Stars Who Visited India
- Julia Roberts To Star In 'Secret in Their Eyes' English Remake?
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Have Poor Hygiene!
Our gorgeous Hollywood beauty, Julia Roberts is celebrating her 47th birthday. The 'Pretty Woman' star has worked in many blockbuster hit movies over her past 20 years in the industry. However, we never get enough of the actress.
Be it her looks, acting skills, her gorgeous curly and messy mane or her smile, Julia Roberts is a symbol of perfection in her own. If we have to site down the reasons we love Julia Roberts, then the list would be never ending.
The actress has carried glamourous and de-glam looks on-screen which makes us fall all the more in love with the star. Apart from acting, Julia Roberts is also a social activist who doesn't do it for show off but means it. It is one of the reasons why we love Julia Roberts.
On the 47th birthday of the 'Pretty Woman' star, here are some of the reasons why we love Julia Roberts.
Reasons We Love Julia Roberts: Birthday Special
She Is Our Pretty Woman
Every child who has seen Pretty Woman will agree with this. Julia Roberts is indeed one of the first celebrity crushes for many fans worldwide. No wonder, she deserved to play Pretty Woman.
Her Big Megawatt Smile
Julia has a really big smile which not just makes us happy, but shows off her jawline as well! However, she laughs it out from her heart which doesn't look fake.
The Romantic Actress
She has done different roles, but Julia Roberts has ruled our hearts with her romantic roles.
Julia Roberts is the first woman to enter into the $20 million-a-movie club with 2000's Oscar winning Erin Brockovich.
Highest Ever Paid Actress
For her role in Mona Lisa Smile, Julia Roberts received a record $25 million for her performance, the highest ever earned by an actress.
Roberts has given her time and resources to UNICEF as well as to other charitable organizations. She also supports Gucci's "Chime For Change" campaign that aims to spread female empowerment.
Be it the 90s look or the present one, Julia Roberts still looks the same and has not gone for any surgery. Thrice she has appeared on People's cover 4 times which had the special issues of 50 Most Beautiful People in the world.
No Starry Tantrums
One of the biggest reasons we love this starlet is, she is down to earth with no starry tantrums.
Her Bonding With Co-Stars
Be it the male or female co-star, Julia Roberts shares a good rapport with her colleagues.