- The Oscar Dreams! Rajkummar Rao Wishes To Receive The Prestigious Award From Meryl Streep
- Meryl Streep Receives Standing Ovation At The 89th Oscars 2017
- Meryl Streep Creates History At Oscar, Receives Her 20th Nomination
- Robert De Niro Pens Letter In Support Of Meryl Streep's Golden Globe Speech
- Golden Globe Awards 2017: Meryl Streep Slams Donald Trump In Her Acceptance Speech
- Meryl Streep's New Movie Totally Rules! Trailer, A Masterpiece!
- 10 Hollywood Chick Flick Movies Of All Time!
- Meryl Streep: The Jury President Of 2016 Berlin Film Festivals
- Hollywood Movies & Actors Creating Oscars 2016 Buzz
- Highest Oscar Winners & Record Makers
- Oscar 2015: Will Meryl Streep Win Her 4th Oscar or Patricia Sweep It?
- 18 Oscar 2015 Nominees Who Won The Golden Statuette Before
Meryl Streep is one of the legendary actresses in Hollywood who is not just loved, but one of the treasures we all can have! The gorgeous Oscar winning actress has been recently honored at The White House by President Barack Obama with the highest civilian honor.
Meryl Streep has been given the Presidential Medal of Freedom. President Obama who honored the American actress has confessed publicly that he loves her and will always do! "I love Meryl Streep," Barack Obama said during the ceremony before honoring the actress with the Presidential Medal of Freedom. "Her husband knows I love her. Michelle knows I love her. There's nothing they can do about it," he added.
It is not just President Barack Obama who loves her! There are millions of fans, celebrities worldwide who love the talented actress. There are many reasons to love Meryl Streep. Not only talent, but the gorgeous actress is a good person at heart. She always have a smile on her face, stays away from controversies and has lots of friends.
When we talk about acting, Meryl Streep is an Oscars favourite. With about 18 nominations and 3 wins, Meryl Streep is something you can't ignore or get over easily. From playing a funny single mother in Mamma Mia to Iron Lady, Meryl knows how to set into the character and get Oscar nominations as well!
Here are some reasons we all love Meryl Streep and cherish her!
Reasons We Love Meryl Streep, Presidential Medal of Freedom Honoree:
The name is enough as a reason to love the Oscar winner.
Meryl Streep has given uncountable hits in different genres. Be it romantic comedy, black comedy, biographical or fantasy genre, Meryl has done it all and won our hearts every single time!
She played the Devil in Devil Wears Prada which was really impressive!
Or the Witch
In the near future, we are going to see Meryl Streep as a witch in Into The Woods. Her makeover is incredible!
Age Is Just A Number
Age cannot stop Meryl Streep from acting. She became Vogue's oldest cover girl at 62 after Iron Lady.
A three-time Academy Award winner and 18 times Oscar nominee, Meryl is widely regarded as one of the greatest film actresses of all time.
119 Awards Winner & Still Counting
Meryl with her hit movies and brilliant performances has a record of winning over 119 awards till now and counting.
Meryl always has a smile on her face which makes her different from others. Looking at Meryl can just make your day.
The Ageing Beauty
Meryl is a timeless beauty. Her ageing beauty is breathtaking and she doesn't even go against the nature. She is sexy and stylish.
Not just President Obama, but other stars like Leonardo DiCaprio, Benedict Cumberbatch, Anne Hathaway, Sandra Bullocks or Julia Roberts, every star loves her.
Her Successful Marriage
Meryl found love in sculptor Don Gummer and they have been married for about 35 years. Meryl said about Don, "I don't know what I'd do without my husband. I'd be dead, emotionally at least, if I hadn't met him. He's the greatest."
Away From Paparazzi
Unlike Kardashians and other stars, Meryl stays away from limelight and keeps a low profile. A true diva!