- OMG! Deepika Padukone PRAISES Katrina Kaif & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Also HITS BACK At Rihanna!
- The Song 'Love Yourself ' Would Have Suited Rihanna More Feels Ed Sheeran
- Rihanna Shoots Down Rumours Of Rift With Beyonce On Grammy Nominations
- Rihanna Surprised Her Fans, Made Special Appearance At The Ovo Fest, Toronto
- Playing Pokemon Go Is Forbidden During Rihana's Concert
- Chris Brown Advices Justin Bieber On Love And Women!
Rihanna was seen at the MAC cosmetics world premiere of It's Not Over in Los Angeles on Nov. 18. For sometime, speculations that RiRi is coming up with a new album that comprises 10 songs has been doing the rounds.
Fans were thrilled after getting to know about the new album. However, when asked, Rihanna had something different to say.
Unfortunate for the fans, Rihanna is not coming up with any new album in the near future. The 'Diamonds' singer replied to these rumours to Hollywoodlife saying, "That's all a lie."
The "S&M" singer who has a bold style statement looked gorgeous in a formal look. Dressed in conservative pencil skirt and blazer, RiRi though flashed her cleavage at the world premiere of It's Not Over.
Interestingly, Rihanna has also said who she loves to collaborate with. In an interview with Hollywoodlife, the singer said, "I love collaborations, as you can see. I'm here tonight for MAC, another collaboration of mine which I did for charity this time."
RiRi added, "We're here tonight for the premiere of It's Not Over, a documentary which is going to educate a lot of young people on how HIV and AIDS are affecting us, so it's important."