- Hrithik Roshan DECLARED 'The Most Handsome Actor In The World', Salman Khan Ranked 5th On The List
- Robert Pattinson Keen To Reprise His Role In Twilight Reboot
- Robert Pattinson Doesn't Like To Keep Thick Beard
- Robert Pattinson Agrees To Work With Kristen Stewart For Twilight Sequels
- The Twilight Saga Could Possibly Return With More Sequels In Future
- There Are Limited Roles To Do Nowadays, Says Pattinson
- 'Bare It All' Scenes From Hollywood Movies of 2014
The handsome Twilight vampire, Robert Pattinson who will be next seen in Canadian-American satirical drama, Map To The Stars has not only shared intimate scenes with Julianne Moore, but with Mia Wasikowska as well.
In the new trailer of Map To The Stars, Robert Pattinson is seen sharing a passionate kiss with Mia. In the first trailer of the satirical drama, Robert and Julianne Moore shared a sex scene inside the limo. Julianne and Robert are sharing screen space for the second time together. They were last seen in Cosmopolis. The duo are also working with Map To The Stars Director David Cronenburg for the second time who also directed Cosmopolis.
Robert (Jerome Fontana) who is playing a limo driver and a struggling actor in the movie is aspiring to become a script writer. Mia on the other side is a scarred pyromaniac who is desperately trying to find her identity.
Map To The Stars was premiered at Cannes Film Festival 2014. The satirical Hollywood drama is going to be premiered in US at the New York Film Festival on September 27.
Watch the trailer