- Jessica Alba Believes She Is Not A Perfect Parent
- Jessica Alba Wants To Do Movies That Are Fun To Shoot
- Jessica Alba Doesn't Like Getting Tattooed Anymore
- National Bikini Day: Hottest Celebs Flaunt Their Bikini Body
- Forbes' Richest Self-Made Women In America: Oprah, Beyonce, Madonna In List
- Bad Blood Music Video: Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Cindy Crawford & More...
Los Angeles, Aug 25 (IANS) Filmmaker Robert Rodriguez has offered actress Jessica Alba a job for life - he wants her to appear in every franchise film he makes.
After initially turning her down for a role when she was 17, the director has cast Alba in a string of big films, including "Spy Kids: All the Time in the World in 4D", as well as his "MaChete" and "Sin City" movies.
Now, he wants to work with her in all his future project. "I met her when she auditioned for me at 17. She was too young for this role for this movie I was doing, but I kept my eye on her because she was of the few Latin actresses I saw trying to break through," he said. He said that he encouraged the 33-year-old and told her to keep going.
"We saw each other over the years and we said we'd have to work together. When it came time for 'Sin City', I met with her and there she was.
"It was hard to find the Nancy (character) in the book because it was a very difficult character to figure out. But I knew I liked Jessica and I wanted to work with her so I went, 'You know you're just gonna have to create a Nancy'," he added.
She plays a stripper in "Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill For".
"I'm always trying to work with Jessica. She's awesome. She's in my 'Machete' movies, she's in my 'Spy Kids' movies. I'm trying to put her into every franchise I have!" said the director.