- Rob Kardashian Compared Sis Kim To B*tch From Gone Girl
- First Time Oscar Nominees 2015: Eddie, Benedict, Rosamund & More...
- Oscar 2015 Nominees First 'Oscar' Moment
- Rosamund Pike Gets Breast Pumps From Ellen For Oscars!
- Inside Oscar Luncheon 2015 For Nominees: Pics
- 'Boyhood' Wins Big At Critics Circle Awards
The 35-year-old British actress gave birth at home on December 2nd. Their baby boy joins big brother Solo in the family. Former Bond girl, Rosamund Pike has been dating Uniacke since 2009. Earlier in June, Rosamund Pike confirmed that she was pregnant with the second child of her mathematician beau of close to five year.
She recently said that she felt compelled to become a mother after playing a manipulative wife in Gone Girl. During the premiere of Gone Girl in October, Pike donned her pregnant bump at the red carpet.
"After filming I just knew I had to go out there and make a human being. The film was so tough and such a hard experience that the instant I'd finished I thought, 'I need to bring something positive into the world. Life is good with little people around'," she had said.
Rosamund Pike has been garnering Oscar 2015 buzz for her twisted-to-a-tee performance in Ben Affleck starrer, Gone Girl. Rosamund Pike has played Ben's wife, Amy who goes missing in the movie. Gone Girl is adapted from Gillian Flynn's novel of the same name.