Hollywood star Ryan Gosling has obtained a restraining order against a woman who allegedly has been stalking him for the past three months.
The 34-year-old actor alleged in court documents that Grace Marie Del Villar has been sending harassing emails and packages, reported TMZ. Del Villar has claimed to be Gosling's 'twin flame' and sent him a torn magazine page featuring his 40-year-old partner Eva Mendes with contact information stapled to the page, according to court documents.
The actor also claimed that Del Villar has been bombarding his older sister Mandi with email messages, including one that read: 'I am kicking your brother's head.' The behaviour allegedly escalated on October 28 when Del Villar travelled from New York City to Los Angeles and arrived at Gosling's house, according to court papers.
Del Villar allegedly rang the security gate and announced she was 'Ryan's twin' before leaving a doll at the gate. The restraining order mandated that Del Villar stay 100 yards away from Gosling, Mendes and their nine-week-old daughter Esmeralda.
Gosling's sister Mandi also obtained a restraining order against Del Villar. The actor returned to Los Angeles last week during a break in his film schedule. He had been away filming the detective drama 'The Nice Guys' in Atlanta alongside Russell Crowe and Kim Basinger.
Meanwhile, the new father also reportedly said no to Sexiest Man Alive title which is given annually by People magazine. A source reportedly said that Ryan declined being honoured the Sexiest Man this year. However, the magazine's editorial director told TheWrap.com: "While I look forward to the day when Ryan Gosling is named Sexiest Man Alive, this was not his year. Our 2014 honoree Chris Hemsworth was our first and only choice. If you want to know why, just look at him. I mean, seriously."