- Scarlett Johansson Disappointed By Ivanka Trump
- Scarlett Johansson's Ghost In The Shell Lands In Casting Controversy
- Monogamy Is Unnatural Believes Scarlett Johansson
- Scarlett Johansson In Talks With Marvel Boss For Black Widow Stand-alone Movie
- Being A Working Mom Is An Incredible Challenge Says Scarlett Johansson
- Scarlett Johansson Opens Up About Gender Pay Gap In Hollywood
- Scarlett Johansson Reveals How She Got Back To Shape After Pregnancy
Actress Scarlett Johansson was spotted with her six-week old daughter Rose Dauriac for the first time while heading out for dinner in New York.
The 29-year-old, who delivered her first child with fiance Romain Dauriac in September, was spotted with the child on Wednesday. Scarlett has chopped off her air into a pixie as well. With her platinum cropped hair, Johansson was seen holding her little daughter, Rose tight in the cold.
Dauriac was wrapped up warm in a thick coat teamed up with pink trousers, a pair of white boots and a white hat covering her ears.
After making a public appearance with Rose, the 'Lucy' actress hit the red carpet showing off her amazing post-pregnancy figure at the second annual Hurricane Sandy fundraiser event in NYC. Scarlett's appearance has added more fire to her wedding rumours as the actress was seen flashing a gold band.
After Scarlett showed off the gold band which was hiding underneath the massive engagement rock her fiance bought her, the actress has been rumoured to have been secretly tied the knot. The Captain America star got engaged in August 2013 to Romain Dauriac and the happy couple welcomed their first daughter, Rose, this September.