- Scarlett Johansson Disappointed By Ivanka Trump
- Scarlett Johansson's Ghost In The Shell Lands In Casting Controversy
- Monogamy Is Unnatural Believes Scarlett Johansson
- Scarlett Johansson In Talks With Marvel Boss For Black Widow Stand-alone Movie
- Being A Working Mom Is An Incredible Challenge Says Scarlett Johansson
- Scarlett Johansson Opens Up About Gender Pay Gap In Hollywood
Scarlett Johansson showed up on Barbara Walters' 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014 special. And her svelte post-pregnancy instantly won our hearts. Scarlet delivered a baby girl in September and within 3 months, the actress is back to her pre-pregnancy body.
Scarlett Johansson revealed to Walters that breastfeeding has helped her to get back in shape after the birth of her first child. The 30-year-old star and her beau Romain Dauriac welcomed their daughter Rose Dorothy in September.
"It's the best way to get back in shape. I do the whole bit. I'm nursing and I love it," the 'Lucy' star said. Johansson said she even loves changing nappies. "The love is just unbelievable. It's very overwhelming," she added. The 'Under The Skin' star is said to have secretly married her partner Romain Dauriac in October."It's wonderful," Johansson gushed about motherhood to Barbara Walters for "The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014" special. "It's very, very, magical-and exhausting."
The actress also said that being a mom is 'wonderful and exhausting'. She added that having a baby hasn't changed her workout schedule too much. "It's just about trying to find time to go to the gym," she says.
"I do the same fitness routine as my big muscle-man trainer. A lot of it is endurance, stability, and strength training. I like to work up a sweat. I've tried Pilates and yoga and all that, and I like to dabble in different things, but I always come back to a good old-fashioned athletic, full-body workout," reveals Johansson.