- Scarlett Johansson Disappointed By Ivanka Trump
- Scarlett Johansson's Ghost In The Shell Lands In Casting Controversy
- Monogamy Is Unnatural Believes Scarlett Johansson
- Scarlett Johansson In Talks With Marvel Boss For Black Widow Stand-alone Movie
- Being A Working Mom Is An Incredible Challenge Says Scarlett Johansson
- Scarlett Johansson Opens Up About Gender Pay Gap In Hollywood
Congrats Scarlett Johansson and Romain Dauriac. The actress has become a proud mom of a cute baby girl confirmed her rep to the Associated Press.This is the first child for Scarlett and her fiancé Romain Dauriac. Scarlett and Romain began dating in 2012 and got engaged in September 2013. The Lucy actress's representative said, "mother and daughter are doing well."
So what is the name of the first child of the sultry Scarlett Johansson? Any guesses? Scarlett named her daughter Rose Dorothy. Dorothy is in honor of Scarlett's grandmother! Sometime back, before the delivery, Scarlett got a makeover and chopped off her waves.
Scarlett Johansson was previously married to actor Ryan Reynolds and then dated advertising executive Nate Naylor. Finally she found love in French journalist Romain and the couple got engaged last year.
The new mother was very excited about motherhood and while promoting "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" earlier this year, Scarlett told the Wall Street Journal, "It seems so stressful to not be able to spend time with your family because you're constantly chasing the tail of your own success. There must exist a world in which I can balance those things, be able to raise a family and still make a film a year, or work on my own, develop things, do theater. I want to be able to have it all ... Selfishly." She continued, "I know that's the struggle with working mothers and successful careers. It happens."
Congrats Scarlett Johansson and Romain Dauriac on your first child, Rose.