- Scarlett Johansson Disappointed By Ivanka Trump
- Scarlett Johansson's Ghost In The Shell Lands In Casting Controversy
- Monogamy Is Unnatural Believes Scarlett Johansson
- Scarlett Johansson In Talks With Marvel Boss For Black Widow Stand-alone Movie
- Being A Working Mom Is An Incredible Challenge Says Scarlett Johansson
- Scarlett Johansson Opens Up About Gender Pay Gap In Hollywood
Just when rumours of Scarlett Johansson getting married secretly to fiance, Romain Dauriac were doing the rounds, it has been reported that the actress and new mom is now married! It all started when Scarlett made her first appearance post delivery wearing a sleek gold wedding band on her ring finger.
Scarlett Johansson has reportedly married French journalist Romain Dauriac in a secret ceremony just after the birth of their daughter, Rose. The actress, who was recently seen wearing a gold ring on her wedding finger, is yet to confirm the wedding. The ceremony apparently happened in September just after the birth of Rose, reported the Page Six.
"Scarlett and Romain were married in a very intimate ceremony after the birth of their daughter. They kept the wedding a big secret because they both wanted privacy," the source said.
It was speculated that the wedding would take place in Paris but the source said the couple tied the knot at a secret location in the US. It is rumoured that the couple might have tied the knot in Colorado.
Johansson, 30 started dating Dauriac in 2012 and got engaged in August, 2013. After the engagement, Johansson said, she didn't want to "rush" tying the knot as "being engaged is an exciting time to enjoy and to really savor. "The 'Avengers' star was previously married to Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds, who is also now expecting a child with his current wife Blake Lively.