- George Clooney Slams Donald Trump, Calls Him Hollywood Elitist
- George Clooney Impressed By Wife Amal For Tackling Terrorism
- George Clooney Was Shocked To Know About Pitt-Jolie Divorce
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Strongly Support The LGBT Community
- Spoiler Alert! 'Money Monster' Trailer Starring Julia Roberts & George Clooney Gives Away Ending!
- Oops! Amal Clooney Suffers Malfunction At First Wedding Annivesary Celebrations
George Clooney is back to work after getting hitched to Amal Alamuddin. George is busy shooting his next movie, 'Hail, Caesar!'. Clooney was snapped at Los Angeles' Union Station while shooting the Coen brothers' latest twisted comedy, 'Hail, Caesar!'
George Clooney is playing Eddie Mannix in the upcoming movie, 'Hail, Caesar!' Clooney was snapped wearing pretty short brown and white battle tunic showing off his bare legs. George Clooney is wearing brown gladiator sandals and carrying a small sword in hand while he smiled for the cameras.
George Clooney has come back to his Caesar hairstyle which he donned in the 90s. This is the fourth collaboration between the 53-year-old Oscar winner and Joel and Ethan Coen. Earlier, Clooney has starred in their O Brother, Where Art Thou?, Intolerable Cruelty and Burn After Reading.
'Hail, Caesar!' follows Eddie Mannix (Brolin), a fixer working for Hollywood studios in the 1950s, trying to discover what happened to a cast member who vanishes during filming.
'Hail, Caesar!' also casts Scarlett Johansson, Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill, Frances McDormand, Tilda Swinton, Josh Brolin, Ralph Fiennes, David Krumholtz, Clancy Brown and Fisher Stevens. The movie is scheduled to release in Feb, 2016.