- Selena Gomez Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction! Accidentally Flashes Nipple In A Sheer Dress
- Selena Gomez Feels Defeated Due To Her Young Look
- Selena Gomez All Set To Introduce The Weeknd To Her Family
- Selena Gomez Doesn't Care About Bella Hadid's Feelings
- Selena Gomez Takes Break From Music To Deal With Panic Attacks
- Yoga And Exercise Keep Selena Gomez Fit
- Swift’s Treatment Towards Calvin Harris Was Brutal, Feels John Newman
Selena Gomez is making a lot of relationship mistakes. Thus her BFF Taylor Swift has come up as her friend to give some relationship advice. Selena has been having a roller-coaster life with on-off beau, Justin Bieber. As a friend, Taylor helped her friend from suffering due to Bieber.
During an appearance on The Talk show on Friday, Selena Gomez said how Taylor Swift ha given some peace of advice on relationships (in private of course).
Selena on The Talk show said, "She was actually at my house the other day and we were sitting by the fire and I was talking about relationships and business in my life and she just kind of looked at me and was like, ‘Selena, if you're the smartest person in the room, I think you're going to be in the wrong room.'"
Gomez explained. "She thinks I should constantly surround myself with people who are going to make me better, that are going to challenge and motive me."
This surely makes Selena feel comfortable and she added, "It kind of stuck to me. I want to surround myself with those people."This is not the first time the "Shake it Off" singer offered some advice to her buddy. Taylor Swift always has great advice for the former Disney star, be it relating to her love life or career, Taylor proves that she is the best buddy for Selena.
Well Selena, we really love how true a friend Taylor Swift is. Although Taylor must be troubling with failed relationships till now, she doesn't mind preventing her BFF Selena from getting into the same thing!