- Selena Gomez Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction! Accidentally Flashes Nipple In A Sheer Dress
- Selena Gomez Feels Defeated Due To Her Young Look
- Selena Gomez All Set To Introduce The Weeknd To Her Family
- Selena Gomez Doesn't Care About Bella Hadid's Feelings
- Selena Gomez Takes Break From Music To Deal With Panic Attacks
- Yoga And Exercise Keep Selena Gomez Fit
- Josh Hutcherson-Liam Hemsworth roped in for The Hunger Games
Jelena drama seems to be continuing even now. Of late, rumours of Justin Bieber trying to win back his lost girlfriend, Selena Gomez were doing the rounds. However, things took an ugly turn when Justin denied all this rekindling romance rumours by doing something really unbelievable.
Justin Bieber unfollowed Selena Gomez on Instagram and it looks like Selena Gomez has decided that whatever happens, she will not return back to the 'Girlfriend' singer. The 22-year-old, who is facing a four year roller-coaster romance with singer Justin Bieber, looked happier than ever as she enjoyed the company of David Henrie, her former Wizards of Waverly Place co-star on Saturday night.
Selena Gomez was spotted in an all-black ensemble with a former co-star in a restaurant in Los Angeles.
The singing sensation wined and dined at an Italian resturant, Il Cielo in Beverly Hills. Surprisingly, Selena had some red roses in her bag which might be given by her date, David Henrie or a fan at the restaurant.
Selena looked happy and seems to be enjoying the single status. We wonder if Selena Gomez is doing this to make Justin jealous or just move on in life for something better and deserving.
Selena Gomez has recently expressed her feelings for Justin Bieber in her new song, 'The Heart Wants What It Wants'. Talking about her troubled on-off romance with Justin Bieber, the song became viral. Selena even joked at a chat show that Justin was jealous of the man who was cast in the music video.