- Selena Gomez Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction! Accidentally Flashes Nipple In A Sheer Dress
- Selena Gomez Feels Defeated Due To Her Young Look
- Selena Gomez All Set To Introduce The Weeknd To Her Family
- Selena Gomez Doesn't Care About Bella Hadid's Feelings
- Selena Gomez Takes Break From Music To Deal With Panic Attacks
- Yoga And Exercise Keep Selena Gomez Fit
While performing on her new single, "The Heart Wants What It Wants," at the 2014 American Music Awards at L.A.'s Nokia Theatre on Sunday, Nov. 23, Selena got emotional on the stage.
Dressed in a gorgeous nude gown, the pretty 22-year-old brunette started performing on her new biographical song which talks about her relationship with none other than Justin Bieber.
Soon after her emotional performance, Gomez's eyes welled up with tears and she began crying. Selena tried to hide her face and looked down with a sad smile but her raw performance touched the hearts of the audience and viewers. Her BFF looked sympathetically at her friend from the audience and clapped for her performance.
Her music video showed her troubled romance with Justin Bieber. Even in the music video, Selena Gomez has cried with the lyrics mentioning about Justin Bieber.
As soon as her music video released and her performance at AMAs was announced, speculations that Selena might get emotional on stage and cry were doing the rounds. However, the singer got in the flow of her song