- Did Khloe Kardashian Hint At Marriage With Tristan Thompson?
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals How Denim Made Her Feel Embarrassed
- It Takes Dedication And Literal Sweat And Tears To Achieve Dream Bodies: Khloe Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian Had To Redefine Her Priorities Feels Khloe
- Being Single Is A Time To Rediscover Yourself: Khloe Kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian Felt Embarrassed To Go Out With Her Sisters
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's divorce is reportedly called off. Last year, Khloe filed for divorce from Lamar Odom on Dec. 13, 2013 and since then, both KoKo and Lamar have not gone through with the rest of the divorce filings.
According to Life & Style, The Superior Court of California County has even sent them a notice as recently of Oct. 9, "alerting both Lamar and Khloe that their divorce is not complete - and once again, she didn't respond" the magazine states.
A few days back, the same magazine reported that Khloe is pregnant with beau, French Montana's first child. However, nothing was confirmed by either of the parties.
Yesterday, Khloe posted a sad message for her estranged husband, Lamar Odom. She posted on Instagram, "The saddest word in the whole wide world is the word almost. He was almost in love. She was almost good for him. He almost stopped her. She almost waited. He almost lived. They almost made it."
Although Khloe did not mention his name, the message makes it clear that she is talking about her estranged hubby. We wonder why Lamar Odom and Khloe are not opening up on their status with each other.
Khloe might be dating rapper French Montana, but if the new reports on her divorce status is to be considered, then she is nowhere going forward with the divorce.