- Dicaprio & Nina Agdal Reunites On Luxury Yacht
- 'American Crime Story' To Be Shown On Netflix
- Bieber Look-alike Died Of 'Drug Intoxication'
- Marriage Hasn't Changed Eva Longoria's Bond With Husband
- Miss USA 2015 Best Swimsuit Pics, Olivia Jordan & More
- Christopher Lee: From Dracula to Saruman (Tribute)
The sudden death of Simone Battle who was a member of girls' group G.R.L., has been ruled as suicide.
The Los Angeles coroner on Sunday confirmed that the singer, who was found hanging in a closet in her West Hollywood apartment by her father Sep 5, committed suicide.
Battle was best known for being "The X Factor" finalist in 2011, where she was mentored by judge Simon Cowell. County Coroner's Lieutenant Fred Corral confirmed that Simone who was a part of the US girl group GRL committed suicide.
A joint statement from Reign Deer Entertainment, Robin Antin, Kemosabe Records, and RCA Records was released on Saturday afternoon.
"We are deeply saddened by the tragic news of the loss of Simone Battle of G.R.L.
"Simone was an exceptional young talent and human being, and we are all devastated to learn of her passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family and loved ones at this time."
The GRL band wrote on Twitter, "Words cannot express the depth of our loss. Simone's incredible talent was only surpassed by the size of her heart."