- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
Singer Anastacia seems to be really upset with Kim and Kanye West. The singer slammed Keeping Up With The Kardashians star Kim Kardashian and her husband Kanye West saying their need for attention is just so ill placed.
The 45-year-old hit out at the star couple for having an "ill placed" need for attention, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
When asked which celebrity annoys her the most, she said: "That's a very tough one, but it has to be Kimye. They're just one celebrity. They're a thing now so you can't take one without the other. Who could miss their wedding? It was everywhere.
"I mean, if they're in love, that's great. But there's so many other things they could be spending their money on helping the world.
"I feel like their need for attention is just so ill placed today. They don't realise the wars and things going on that they become a little obsessive," she added.
She believes the couple, who have 14-month-old daughter North West, would be more likeable if they put their fame to better use.
"They could serve a better purpose with their fame. They would get far more props for doing something like that than I would. But all they seem to care about is themselves," she said.