- Is Iggy Azalea Planning To Produce Films?
- Iggy Azalea Clears Speculations, Says She's Not In A Relationship With French Montana
- Some Of The Best Performances From iHeartRadio Music Awards 2016!
- Nick To Gift $ 4 Million Ring To Iggy!
- Happy Birthday Iggy Azalea! Her Romantic Pics With Fiance, Nick Young
- Iggy Azalea Is Engaged To Nick Young, See Her Sparkling Diamond Ring
Snoop Dogg and Iggy Azalea's fight is getting ugly as both the singers are trying hard to diss each other. The rapper has taken his Internet feud to a higher level in Round 3. After Iggy slammed Snoop Dogg, he posted again on Instagram. This time he posted a pic of himself wearing a platinum blonde wig under the words: "Snoop Dogg & Iggy Azalea Beef!?" In the bottom of the pic, he wrote, "So says Todd cool out lil sis he was only jokin Sike. Ubitchu !!"
Now trying to end the thrash, Snoop Dogg again posted a pic referring Iggy. He wrote, "Ok last one n Imma leave the bitch alone!! Hahahahahah So says Todd."
It all started when Snoop Dogg posted a meme of Iggy Azalea on Instagram showing how Iggy looks without makeup, and this did not go well with the latter.
The 'Booty' singer slammed Snoop for posting the mean meme pic. She tweeted and then deleted them after sometime.
Iggy wrote,"@snoopdogg why would you post such a mean pic on insta when you send your body guards to ask me for pictures every time we are at shows together?"
Iggy in another tweet wrote, "My bodyguard stopped the fire truck that saved your friends life in canada when he almost burnt down the hotel."
Continuing, she wrote, "And everytime I've spoken to you, you've always been nice as hell. I'm disappointed you'd be such an ass for no reason."