- Swift’s Treatment Towards Calvin Harris Was Brutal, Feels John Newman
- After Hiddleston, Taylor Swift Starts Taking Interest In Zac Efron
- Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddleston Break Up After Three Months Of Romance
- Justin Bieber Sneers On Taylor Swift By Sharing An Image On Instagram
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Sharon Rachel Osbourne Calls Kanye West A 'Bully' Over Taylor-West Feud
Taylor Swift might have been in the news for her feud with some in the industry. Very little is known about her friends. All we know is that Selena Gomez is her BFF and now Victoria's Secret angels like Karlie Kloss are getting added to her list.
However, the Grammy winner is busy making new friends and adding some more fun with celebrity buddies. The singer and actress recently celebrated her 25th birthday with some new friends. Taylor Swift's new friends are none other than Beyonce, Jay Z, Justin Timberlake and Grammy 2015 nominee, Sam Smith.
Taylor Swift Instagrammed her birthday pic where she had a blast with her new friends which included Jay Z, Beyonce, Justin Timberlake and Sam Smith.
On Monday, Jay Z and Justin Timberlake were seen leaving the 25-year-old singer's apartment in New York City. Seeing the close friendship, speculations of the singers collaborating on a new project is doing the rounds.
On Sunday, Taylor Swift even attended Justin Timberlake's concert. Swift sat in the VIP section with Queen Bey, at Justin's show at the Barclays Center in New York City while he performed at his The 20/20 Experience World Tour.
Taylor Swift threw a New York City pizza party were Selena Gomez, Karlie Kloss, Nick Jonas and Chrissy Teigen were also seen. It has been confirmed that Swift will perform with Ed Sheeran and Sam Smith at the BRIT Awards, UK's most-prestigious music event of the year, on February 25, 2015.