- Swift’s Treatment Towards Calvin Harris Was Brutal, Feels John Newman
- After Hiddleston, Taylor Swift Starts Taking Interest In Zac Efron
- Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddleston Break Up After Three Months Of Romance
- Justin Bieber Sneers On Taylor Swift By Sharing An Image On Instagram
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Sharon Rachel Osbourne Calls Kanye West A 'Bully' Over Taylor-West Feud
"Red" singer Taylor Swift is seeing trying the retro style on the cover of People magazine. Celebrating 40th anniversary, People decided to pay a tribute to American actress Mia Farrow who appeared on the first cover of the magazine.
Taylor Swift is seeing carrying Mia Farrow's Great Gatsby look which is similar to the one that Mia was donning in the first-ever cover of the magazine back in 1974.
The magazine cover reads, "In Her Own Words: Taylor Swift On Being Single & Loving It." Talking about her love life, Taylor Swift said, "I'm not going to compromise the happiness and independence that I've found for just anybody. The idea of a date gives me a partial panic attack!"
The Grammy winner added, "It includes 40 paparazzi cameras shooting through windows at us, and that's not relaxing or alluring for me. That makes me want to crawl under the couch and hide! But I'm fine! I have two cats. That's all I need."
However, Mia Farrow's Great Gatsby look has already been recreated by Portia de Rossi. Ellen DeGeneres' wife has graced the ditto look on the cover of The Advocate in 2010's March issue. The Advocate cover with Portia carrying the exact Mia Farrow's look read, "The Great De Rossi."
Both Portia and Taylor pulled off the same pose and look on the covers. Which star you feel carried Mia Farrow's look to perfection?