- Swift’s Treatment Towards Calvin Harris Was Brutal, Feels John Newman
- After Hiddleston, Taylor Swift Starts Taking Interest In Zac Efron
- Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddleston Break Up After Three Months Of Romance
- Justin Bieber Sneers On Taylor Swift By Sharing An Image On Instagram
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Sharon Rachel Osbourne Calls Kanye West A 'Bully' Over Taylor-West Feud
- I Haven't Dated In A Long Time Says Harry Styles
Taylor Swift has always been in news for her failed relationships. The singer has dated many guys, but failed to keep the romance alive and ended up staying single. The covergirl of Rolling Stone's October issue has made some shocking revelations on not just her frenemies, but love as well! "Looking back? Not real love. Not the kind that lasts. I think that's still ahead of me-which is really exciting," she tells Rolling Stone magazine.
Harry Styles' ex-girlfriend adds, "I think the way I used to approach relationships was very idealistic. I used to go into this thinking, 'Maybe this is the one-we'll get married and have a family, this could be forever.' Whereas now I go in thinking, 'How long do we have on the clock-before something comes along and puts a wrench in it, or your publicist calls and says this isn't a good idea?'"
When talking about celebrity dating, Taylor Swift said, "You do feel a little bit like you got run over by a truck."
She explained, "You'll be riding in the car with someone and all of a sudden it comes on the radio that he bought you a diamond ring and he's going to propose. And you look at him and go, '...that's not true, right?' And he says, 'No that's not true!' can you blame me for wanting less of that?"
That is not all! Taylor Swift confessed, "When I first started drinking... I used to cry about Joni Mitchell all the time after a few glasses of wine."
Meanwhile, Taylor also spoke about Selena Gomez. It was rumoured that the friends stopped talking to each other due to Justin Bieber. Taylor cleared the rumour saying, "Not true. People think they have my relationships all mapped out. There were all these blogs, like, 'Are they feuding? Are they fighting?' Meanwhile Selena and I would be on the phone that night, laughing about it. We let them have that one."