- Swift’s Treatment Towards Calvin Harris Was Brutal, Feels John Newman
- After Hiddleston, Taylor Swift Starts Taking Interest In Zac Efron
- Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddleston Break Up After Three Months Of Romance
- Justin Bieber Sneers On Taylor Swift By Sharing An Image On Instagram
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Sharon Rachel Osbourne Calls Kanye West A 'Bully' Over Taylor-West Feud
Singer Taylor Swift has been named Woman of the Year for 2014 by Billboard magazine, an honour that goes to a female artist who "has shaped and inspired the music industry with her success, leadership and innovation over the past twelve months."
"As one of the most influential artists of her generation, Taylor Swift has seen incredible success on the Billboard charts," eonline.com quoted Janice Min, co-president and chief creative officer of Guggenheim Media's Entertainment Group, as saying.
"Over the course of her career, she's charted 60 entries on the Billboard Hot 100- the most of any female artist since her debut in 2006. We are tremendously excited to be honoring her as the 2014 Billboard Woman of the Year for the second time," Min added.
Taylor Swift will receive the prize at the Billboard Women in Music award ceremony on December 12 in New York. Raised in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, Taylor Swift moved to Nashville, Tennessee, at the age of 14 to pursue a career in country music.