- Swift’s Treatment Towards Calvin Harris Was Brutal, Feels John Newman
- After Hiddleston, Taylor Swift Starts Taking Interest In Zac Efron
- Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddleston Break Up After Three Months Of Romance
- Justin Bieber Sneers On Taylor Swift By Sharing An Image On Instagram
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Sharon Rachel Osbourne Calls Kanye West A 'Bully' Over Taylor-West Feud
Taylor Swift appeared as a guest on ‘The Late Show With David Letterman' to promote her new album, '1989'. '1989' has sold 600,000 copies in less than 24 hours!
Wearing a black dress, Taylor Swift came down to The Late Show With David Letterman on Oct. 28 and while promoting her new album, 1989, the singer also opened up about her love life.
Of late, Taylor Swift has been saying a lot about dating and that she is over all this for now. Talking about it all over again, Taylor Swift said that she is done with dating as of now. The 'Shake It Off' singer said that she is focusing on her career and friendships at the moment.
However, Taylor Swift also threw some major shade at one of her ex-boyfriends. She said, she "hasn't had any lousy boyfriends in the last year and a half." Did this just raise a finger on her ex-beau Harry Styles because Taylor did not date anyone post her breakup with One Direction singer Harry Styles.
Harry and Taylor broke up in early 2013, following a short courtship. While Taylor is loving her single status, Harry Styles is having a fun time. Harry spend a nice evening yesterday with supermodel Kate Moss. He is also romantically linked to Erin Foster.