- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
- Akash Ambani's Engagement: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Ranbir-Alia & Others Spotted [PICS]
One of the most beautiful women in the world is celebrating her birthday tomorrow (1st November). Yes we are talking about none other than Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. The Bollywood actress and former Miss World has proved her worth in Hollywood. With her very debut Hollywood movie, Bride and Prejudice, Aishwarya set her career in the biggest film industry of the world.
The star has appeared in chat shows like The Oprah Winfrey Show where Aishwarya went not just once but twice! Ash even went on the David Letterman's 'Late Night' Show while promoting her debut Hollywood movie.
At many occasions, the Indian beauty has proved her worth in Hollywood. For example, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is the first Indian woman to appear in the wax museum Madame Tussauds. She is also the first Indian woman to become the face of L'Oreal. She has represented the beauty brand at Cannes Film Festival and is a regular face at the event.
As her birthday is around the corner, we decided to take a note on the number of times Aishwarya Rai Bachchan made India proud in Hollywood.
10 Times Aishwarya Rai Made India Proud In Hollywood:
'The Most Beautiful Woman In The World' Tag
Aishwarya who won Miss World in 1994 is well known worldwide for this tag as well. Be it her eyes or the flawless skin, Ash has made it to the list of Top 5 Most Beautiful Woman In The World repeatedly. In 2014, she was ranked 4th after Monica Bellucci, Kate Upton and Angelina Jolie who were in the top 3 positions respectively.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan not only has fans in India or Asia, but in Hollywood too. Julia Roberts is a big fan of Ash so much that once she called Aishwarya - "The most beautiful woman in the world, more beautiful than any Hollywood actress." That is not all. Even Alec Baldwin once said that he is a big fan of the Indian beauty and said that the Hollywood fraternity is crazy about her.
Appearances At Shows
The actress appeared on reputed American shows like "Late Show" with David Letterman, "Martha" with Martha Stewart, Tyra Banks's show, and Oprah Winfrey Show. Ash became the first Bollywood personality for appearing twice on the Oprah Winfrey show.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is the only Indian face who has made 14 appearances (including 2014) at the Cannes Film Festival. Ash has been the face of L'Oreal and made her presence felt at the French Riviera since 13 years. She made her Cannes debut in 2002 with Devdas co-star Shahrukh Khan and movie director, Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
Face Of L'Oreal
Ash is the gorgeous Indian beauty who is the brand ambassador for L'Oreal Paris since 13 years! Ash has been the international face of L'Oreal and made her presence felt at the French Riviera.
Influential Woman In The World
Time magazine named her one of the most influential woman in the world in its Top 100 list.
The gorgeous former Miss World made her Hollywood debut with Bride and Prejudice. Since then, Ash has worked in Hollywood movies like Mistress of Spices, Provoked, The Last Legion and Pink Panther 2.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is the first Indian woman to appear in the wax museum Madame Tussauds. Her wax statue is also on display in Montreal Museum.
More Than 17000 Websites For Her
More than 17,000 websites have been dedicated to the Global Goddess, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
If you have seen her interviews with Oprah Winfrey or with David Letterman, one common question you would have come across is, "You stay with your family?" Ash has shown the Indian traditions on international platform as well! She once said at Oprah show, "My living with the family is such a topic." Talking about staying with family, Ash said at the show, "In India, it's more about the family, about living together, about remaining connected."