- OMG! Dakota Johnson's Dress Breaks On The People's Choice Awards Stage!
- Erotic Movies Which Were Banned Due To Explicit Content
- WATCH: Ellen DeGeneres Gifts Dakota Johnson A Flogger, Riding Crop & Handcuffs
- Not Criticism But Commitment To Friend Made Charlie Hunnam Quit Fifty Shades
- Happy Birthday Christian Grey! Inside EL James' 'Grey'
- WHAT!!! Fifty Shades Of Grey's New Book "Grey" Stolen Before Release!
This is a good news for all the Fifty Shades fans out there! Women who have been waiting to try those kinky lingerie that were described in the trilogy of E.L. James, Fifty Shades can now treat themselves by buying the special edition of Fifty Shades of Grey lingerie. Tesco's F&F clothing has launched a lingerie line inspired by the trilogy.
After Fifty Shades of Grey book was released, retailers have reportedly said that the sales of sex toys has gone up by about 400 percent. Since Fifty Shades was named the best selling book of all time, many retailers have also introduced lingerie, t-shirts, chains etc.
Thus, Tesco has officially launched a series of lingerie and nightwear inspired by the steamy novel, Fifty Shades of Grey. The Fifty Shades Of Grey lingerie collection consists of 35 women's pieces and eight for men comes.
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James is going to release on Valentine's Day 2015. When compared to the erotic novel, the movie will not be as steamy on-screen. However, fans are really excited to watch Fifty Shades of Grey which is a Valentine's Day treat for kinky lovers!
Now what we women need is our very own Christian Grey!!!
Haven't seen the steamy trailer of Fifty Shades of Grey? Check it out...