- The Longest Ride Movie Review: For All Nicholas Sparks' Fans!
- Paul Walker Was An Older Brother To Me Says Scott Eastwood
- Scott Eastwood Gives An Emotional Call To His Late Girlfriend's Father
- Scott Eastwood Finds It Hard To Date Another Girl, After His Girlfriend's Death
- Taylor Swift's Wildest Dreams Racial Controversy, Director Kahn Replies
- Scott Eastwood's Shocking Revelation About Ashton Kutcher on WWHL
Nicholas Sparks is back and this time with an all new romantic book to film adaptation to make us fall in love with him all over again! So if you are waiting to watch something from the books on the big screen, then 2015 is bringing just another romantic and cheesy melodrama treat for you.
After The Fault In Our Stars, we have another heart touching romantic film, The Longest Ride. After watching the trailer, the first question that pops in our mind is, where was Scott Eastwood! The handsome 28-year-old American actor has shown his oh-so-handsome looks in the trailer of The Longest Ride.
There's a split love story just like we saw in The Notebook, but The Longest Ride has two different couples, one from today (Scott Eastwood & Britt Robertson) and one from the past (Jack Huston & Oona Chaplin) who have been separated by time but connected by fate.
Adding more romanticism and sexuality to the trailer of the American romantic drama is Hozier's sensuous voice. There is romance, sex, fun, cry and even pain in what we see from the trailer.
The Longest Ride is directed by George Tillman Jr. and is set to release on 10th April, 2015.
Watch the trailer and be ready to add it to your watch list.