- Hollywood Breaks Into Mourning Comedian Don Rickles Death
- Tom Hanks Believes He Is A Cool Grandparent
- Tom Hanks Gifts Typewriter To A Fan
- Tom Hanks Felt Honoured To Portray The Character Of Sully
- Five Reasons Why Inferno Is A Must-Watch Movie
- Irrfan Khan Beats Tom Hanks As The Coolest Guy In The Room
Actor Tom Hanks and director Ron Howard are scheduled to head to Italy to shoot the third film of the "Da Vinci Code" series next year.
Titled "Inferno", the film's shooting is expected to begin from April 2015 and is tentatively set for a Dec 18, 2015 release, reports aceshowbiz.com.
Hanks will reprise his role as Professor Robert Langdon in the third adaptation of Dan Brown's novel that started with "The Da Vinci Code".
Howard, who helmed the first film and its 2009 sequel "Angels & Demons", will return as the director of the third film. "Inferno" centers on an amnesia-plagued Landgon (Hanks) who teams up with a female doc to stop the release of a global plague cooked up by a genius scientist obsessed with Dante's epic poem of the same name.